When I initially started this blog project, I was hoping to write at least three posts a week. HA. Honestly, that was a little ambitious. Not only is it really difficult to make it out to eat or drink three times a week, it's even harder to do that without going to the same tried and true places. No one wants to hear about La Teresita. Every. Single. Day. Even though the place is delicious.
And then there are the other things that get in the way, like car trouble. It'll suck the life and the money right out of you. Leaving even less money to go towards entertainment budgets. Consider said budget to be completely diminished. Thank you, Ms. Pearl.
I do have some places lined up to visit in the next week. So, stay tuned.
Miss,
ReplyDeletePlease pardon my intrusion. I wanted to say how nice it was to find another person on blogspot from the Tampa area. I'm new to blogspot but I love La Teresita, and cannot tell you how many times I've eaten there. I love their roast pork! Your writing is exceptional and I trust you'll continue this site. I hope you won't mind if I visit and comment occasionally.
Warm Wishes,
Thanks so much! Happy to have you!
ReplyDelete