Check this out, people. Everyone likes a good deal. And everyone knows I love a good deal. What's better than getting $25 worth of food at places like Shula's and Giordano's for only $2. Click on the link below and you're on your way.
And if you're not signed up to get the great travel deals at Travelzoo, sign up now and they'll send you one email a week (yes, just ONE), with all the top 20 travel deals the internet has to offer. Sometimes, they'll even have local deals just like this super duper restaurant deal I'm telling you about now. Go. Do it. Sign up!
http://bit.ly/bcFF08
Hello again, just wanted to let you know we went to Rick's on the River just because of your blog! I must say it was very laid back and enjoyable. The beer was cold. Thanks. I hope the job prospects are going well. It is tough in Hillsborough County at the present.
ReplyDeleteKind Regards