So, yes, it's been a little over forever since I posted anything new. It was only upon a random meeting with two wonderful people that I was reminded of this. Thank you, you know who you are (one of my two favorite people with the name Ryan). I didn't realize anyone would miss me or was anxiously awaiting something new. Glad to know I have a following. Even if it's small. Really small.
So this afternoon, after watching a sweet little movie called Valentine's Day with some really fabulous ladies, I hit Estela's on Davis Island. I wasn't exactly ready to go home yet and was sort of craving something sweet in the form of an adult beverage. Sangria or a margarita would certainly do the trick. My first thought was Carmine's in Ybor city, but really, their sangria isn't exactly budget-friendly. Then I remembered that Estela's has two-for-one margaritas and sangria every day from 3-7 PM. Done. Davis Island it is.
So, for $9.30 (incl tip) I got two massive margaritas, an endless bowl of chips and salsa and great conversation with three wonderful people. Can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon. (A quick Google search informs me they also have free Wi-Fi. Wonderful.)

fantastic!
ReplyDeleteno, you're fantastic. thanks, drew!
ReplyDelete